Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Friday/Saturday Finds

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Well Hello,
On Saturday I went estate/thrift store shopping with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. We had fun and this is what I found:

I thought these were so pretty. I think they are really espresso cups, but they will probably become pincushions.

This is hard to see but on the tea cup is says The Lords Prayer and it has the Lords Prayer on the saucer - very pretty, but the tea cup is chipped a tiny bit and cracked. I bought it with the intentions of making a pincushion, but I am not sure about gluing the cup to the saucer, you wouldn't be able to read the saucer, so, maybe I will pair the cup with another saucer and use the saucer as a plate? - two for the price of one, yah!
!
I was so excited to find these two - two tiered trays! They just look like spring and Easter do they not? What a reason to have a tea party, just to use these!

Enjoy your day!
Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment