Friday, October 19, 2012

Elementary, My Dear Watson

Friday 19 October 2012
Hello and Welcome!

Have you seen Elementary, the television show?

                                                       Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu on Elementary

I do not really watch TV. I watch Netflix (Merlin and Once Upon a Time, right now) and movies, (oh, and Downton Abby, for sure) but watching most of the TV shows out there, that I have seen in the past few years, just feel like they are wasting my time. True, I have not spent much time watching television, so I may not be a good judge. My time is spent doing other things unless I am just too tired and sit mummified in front of the TV; that is how I found Elementary. It came on after a football game my husband was watching and I sat down in the living room with him.

I saw a preview and thought, not interested. But, when it came on I realized it was Mr. Knightly (from Emma 2009) and Lucy Liu. I like Lucy Liu and Jonny Lee Miller. And I like this show. It is Sherlock Holmes brought to current day New York City, solving crimes with likable characters who each have their own regrettable pasts... layers.


This is something to look forward to on Thursday nights at ten (in my area).

Here is a link to view last night's episode:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/elementary/video/

Here is link to information and a guide to upcoming shows:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elementary_(TV_series)

If you have some time take a look and let me know what you think!

Enjoy your day today and have some fun!
Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment